HOW TO APPLY
Companies can participate in TAP via partner nomination or direct application. All applications are reviewed by the TAP team to ensure the program is a good fit and allow participants to maximize its benefits. All applications will be considered on program criteria and assessed on their merits.
Thanks to generous support from our partners, we can offer your company a participation fee of $495 for the program instead of the original cost of $5,000 per company. Talk to us for more details.
The companies being sought for TAP-Toronto or TAP-Ontario should meet the following guidelines:
- Generates more than $500,000 in annual revenue
- Has been operating for at least 2 years and receiving revenue for its product, service or technology
- Is already exporting a product, service or technology, but wishes to diversify its export markets or has taken exploratory steps to expand into new markets
- Has a product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent protection
- Is located anywhere in Ontario (not limited to the Greater Toronto Area)
- Is willing to dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program and apply its resources
Companies that meet the profile are welcome to apply for the program by submitting the following electronic application form:
NOTE: Companies nominated by TAP Sponsors or Partners will have the program fee of $5,000 waived in part or full.
Nominated companies who do not attend all four (4) TAP sessions and complete an export plan prior to the One-on-One
Mentoring Day will be charged the full program fee.
The Trade Accelerator Program is supported by the Mobilizing SMEs to Export initiative to assist in delivering Canada’s Export Diversification Strategy.