Manufacturer’s Growth Series: Turning Clicks into Customers with Conversion Rate Optimization
Date: Sept 29th (9:00am – 12:45pm)
Getting traffic to your website is one thing but converting traffic into sales is another.
In today’s digital-first economy, the success of your company hinges on how well your website can convert visitors into customers. To optimize your conversion rate, you need to uncover your customer’s pain points and needs, and then map those needs to the solutions your products and services offer. You also need to know what conversion-boosting levers to prioritize, and how to tweak them for maximum impact.
In this workshop, we will help you improve your on-site conversion rate through a discussion on the best practices of customer research, powerful levers to influence conversions and optimize your funnel, and email-based retention strategies. You will come away with new and practical ideas to increase sales on your website.
- Gain a better understanding of your ideal customers and learn to map your product’s value propositions to your target market’s pain points and desires.
- Expand your knowledge on conversion rate optimization through a nuanced review of top conversion-boosting levers, including examples and “dos and don’ts”.
- Learn how to use email marketing to uncover conversion opportunities most pressing to your business, letting you maximize the impact of your brand.
- Marie Morden, Vice President, National Partnerships & Ontario Operations, Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
- Dylan Bridger, Founder, Drawbridge Growth
- James Yurichuk, CEO and Founder, Wuxly Movement