WHERE WE’VE BEEN & WHERE WE COULD GO
COMING LATER IN 2018:
Trade missions to:
California | Mexico | Spain | U.K.
Don’t miss the upcoming event hosted by its World Trade Centre Toronto in partnership with the City of Toronto. They are FREE, but space is limited to a first come, first serve basis. You are welcome to bring a non-member if you feel they’d benefit from the networking connection.
- Check back soon
- Tuesday, April 27: Costa Rica Gateway to Trade
- Wednesday, May 17: Grow your Business Over Lunch with Uruguay
- Thursday, May 18: Grow your Business in Dubai!
- Thursday, May 25: Opportunity Thailand Breakfast Seminar
- Monday, May 29: Hong Kong investors are ready to do business with you!
- Tuesday, June 6: Mississippi Investment Roundtable Luncheon
- Thursday, June 8: Canada 150 Business Mission India Reception
- Tuesday, June 13: Smart City Innovation with Dallas City Builders
- Tuesday, June 27: Grow your Business Over Lunch with El Salvador
- Monday, July 24: Learn how you can bring your business to China with JD.COM
- Friday, September 29: Grow your business in Shenzhen
- Wednesday, October 18: Learn About Scotland, CETA and the Post-Brexit Economy
- Monday, October 23: Trade and Investment Opportunities in the Philippines Forum
- Monday, October 23: Grow Your Business with Netherlands Rehabilitation Health & Medicine
- Tuesday, December 5: Connect with Turkish Businesses at the Turkey–Canada Business Forum
- Wednesday, December 6: E-Commerce in China with Alibaba Group + OpenSky
MAP trade missions bring trade-ready Toronto region businesses together with partners in global markets to exchange best practice and sector knowledge, build connections and do business together. With a focus on growing businesses in international markets and fostering bilateral trade and investment between Toronto and other city regions, our inbound and outbound missions are key opportunities to showcase the Toronto region’s global competitiveness.
OUR MAP PARTNER
Partnering with the City of Toronto to curate outbound missions and host inbound missions is critical to MAP’s success. Establishing and maintaining strong international city-to-city and city-to-region ties will foster export and trade opportunities for SMEs.
MISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
World Trade Centre Toronto (WTC-T) has the right to refuse companies a place on the Trade Mission.
Receipt of an application form does not confirm a company’s eligibility. While WTC-T will endeavour to alert a company to a potential problem with their application, it does not accept responsibility for any costs incurred prior to this confirmation.
Places are limited and these will be allocated according to WTC-T and other partners’ assessment of a company’s suitability for the Trade Mission. Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date.
WTC-T is responsible for the mission activities listed under ‘costs’. You are responsible for your international flights, hotel accommodation and travel insurance. All other incidental costs will be met by you.
Once your place has been confirmed on the Trade Mission, you will be sent a link to the payment page which needs to be paid at least 2 weeks before the mission.
WTC-T is not responsible for services provided by partner organizations on the trade mission.
While WTC-T will take measures to ensure a safe visit, it is not responsible for the conduct and safety of individual delegates.
Acceptance of your place on the mission and signing the registration form means you agree to participate in PR and communications relating to the trip.
The personal information provided by you will be held on a database by Toronto Region Board of Trade/WTC-T and will be used to notify you of future services and events. If you do not wish your details to be used for either of these purposes, please email email@example.com.